Thursday, April 15, 2010

New minis and things

Thursday video!


So, last time I was talking about Aero-Kayaks for my, as of yet, forthcoming French, Victorian Sci-Fi army and how I was selling miniatures in order to fund this project. What has come to be expected is that I spent some of the money on something completely different;





These excellent miniatures depict Princess Viktoria-Luise of Prussia dressed as a Death's Head Hussar accompanied by her unit. Based on this photo of her;


They can be had here;
http://hinterlandminiatures.weebly.com/

Of course, this means I'll probably be doing Germans as well. Not to mention home service British. But first! The French.

I very much want to build a French force. The uniforms are interestingly colorful. They wear Kepis which are my all time favorite sort of hat. Not to mention Zouaves. Or the Foreign Legion! Yes, I'm going to have to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment